Sherman's Head

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sherman's Head

Welcome!

Finally got myself a blog. I've always been one of those types that would love to write down my thoughts but have never had the nerve or the drive to actually start. Well, regard this as my start...

Sherman's Head is a take-off on the title of an old Fox sitcom, "Herman's Head") Not to say that I hang out in an office all day with the voice of Lisa Simpson and Ross's lesbian ex-wife. Also not saying, that my head has 4 people living in it. Believe me, the one voice is bad enough as it is. Four would just drive me crazy. This is meant to be a collection of my thoughts, opinions and rhetoric. So, read on and I may post a nugget of brilliance in here someday.

3 Comments:

  • At August 12, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger rekkidbraka said…

    Well I, for one, can't wait to read all about it. I mean, if I can post blogs lamenting the loss of a truckload of fresh watermelons by the sweltering Georgia roadside you can certainly top that. :-)

     
  • At August 12, 2005 7:55 PM, Blogger Sherman said…

    Thanks for the support. I really hope to write down some of the inner dialogue going on in my head (scary thought!). I like your posts. It's kind of the type of thing I hope to start posting about. Nothing large and hugely profound, but, the small thoughts we think only we have; but in their own way, in their own smallness, are profound anyway.

     
  • At August 17, 2005 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good site, man! It makes me want to take a road trip across the country. The solo trip sounds especially cool - very medatative.
    Keep those thoughts coming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home