Sherman's Head

Sunday, January 22, 2006

fanfest

Yesterday, I went with my sister to the Giants Winter Fanfest. Free admission with a chance to see and get photos and autographs of Giants players and coaches? We were there!

Came to Pier 49 at 11am and there was a long line already. The line was for the autograph and photo tickets. You needed a ticket to get autographs or a picture. I opted for a photo ticket as I didn't have anything to have signed. My sister is quite an autograph hound so she opted for the autograph ticket.

I got a picture with Ron Wotus, a bench coach for the Giants. My sister got autographs from Scott Munter and another pitcher she couldn't identify.

The pictures below are as follows (clockwise from top left): Lou Seal (Giants mascot) and me. Omar Vizquel (shortstop) during a question-and-answer session with fans. Replica of Willie Mays' jersey. Ron Wotus(coach) and me.

1 Comments:

  • At January 23, 2006 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats cool. Just thought you should know I do check it out here from time to time.

    James

     

Post a Comment

<< Home