Sherman's Head

Saturday, December 17, 2005

game

Here's a little something I picked up from the JMTP. I thought it was fun and I thought I'd bring it here for discussion.

There are 72 bands represented in this photo. (Click on the pic to get a larger version)

Try to find them. I'll start you guys out with 3 obvious ones:
1. the guns the lady are holding are "the Sex Pistols"
2. on the ground there is a "Matchbox 20"
3. The guy with the hammer is "Smashing Pumpkins"

69 more to go guys and gals... get cracking!

oh and for a bigger version of the photo click here

3 Comments:

  • At December 17, 2005 11:15 AM, Blogger mantaraggio said…

    Dude. This is hard. Umm... I see Alice in Chains, the Cowboy Junkies, The Scissor Sisters, and uhh... I'm just gonna say that the blimp = Led Zeppelin, because what else would it be?

     
  • At December 17, 2005 6:40 PM, Blogger Sherman said…

    Right, 8 so far, 0nly 64 more to go. I don't have a key so any answer you give can be right.

     
  • At December 24, 2005 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There are B-52's, 50 Cent, Rolling Stones, Garbage, Nine Inch Nails (next to Matchbox 20), The Eels (below the sex pistols), Black Flag (hanging from the building corner), Guns and Roses (on the flower cart), The Pixies (surrounding the Virgin Sign, Behind the queen there is a small dinosaur which I will guess is Dinosaur Jr., To the Left of the chinese acrobats there is Radiohead, The Eagles are flying on the right side of the pic, Thats all I can find right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home