Sherman's Head

Thursday, October 27, 2005

fortune

Your Fortune Is

Man who snatches kisses when young, kisses snatches when old.


The weird thing is, this works for me.

I actually stole a kiss once. When I was a kid in the Philippines, I remember sitting around with a couple of new friends in the yard near my grandma's house. My aunt (dad's sister) yelled out from the house, "Halika na" (translation: come here, now). One of the boys in the group convinced me that she actually said "Halikan na" (translation: kiss, now). So, I went up to a girl and kissed her on the lips. Her response: she started crying. I drew a crowd of onlookers wondering how/why this girl was crying. I had to explain everything and, of course, the adults laughed out loud at my folly.

Sherman=Georgy Porgy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home