Sherman's Head

Monday, December 25, 2006

Foodie-mas

Merry Christmas, everyone!

So I opened up my presents and got some fabulous surprises this year. A lot of them are food related (You guys know me so well!). Quite possibly the best present I got this year, and certainly the most extravagant. came jointly from my sister and my mom. A Kitchenaid Stand mixer! YES! I finally have one!

I also got a couple of cookbooks, which are a pretty safe present to give me. My brother got me my first Joy Of Cooking. I've wanted one for quite a while now and I finally got one. It's really quite a comprehensive book and is a must for all cooks. My friend Joe got me a copy of Jacques Pepin's Fast Food My Way. It looks like an interesting read and a nice reference for quick dinners and fast meals.

A pic for everyone:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home