Sherman's Head

Monday, September 05, 2005

home

Came back from a long weekend in Los Angeles. My friend, Trung, and I did a bit of a food thing in the "City of Angels"(mostly on my insistance). I'll be retro-posting the trip in a few days complete with pics and stuff.

Visiting Los Angeles was fun. The drive was a great time to clear my head. We headed out in late in the night on Friday to try and get there with as little traffic as possible and get in as early as possible. Came back yesterday evening and had dinner before I headed back up to Daly City.

Being out on the road is great, but it's nice to sleep in my own bed.

4 Comments:

  • At September 07, 2005 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad to hear that you had a good time out here. It was nice seeing you. I look forward to hearing your impressions of So Cal food. I'm still curious about the food you had at the French Laundry--can you send me some pictures?

     
  • At September 07, 2005 6:58 PM, Blogger rekkidbraka said…

    That sounds like a lonnnnng drive.

     
  • At September 07, 2005 8:53 PM, Blogger Sherman said…

    Just 6 hours, Rekkid, not like the 9 hour trek to Las Vegas.

    Dorothy, I will send you pics. I will also blog the FL dinner but I can send you the pics before I get that done. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the pics off the camera...

     
  • At September 22, 2005 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shermie!! You were in LA when I was! I wish I had read your blog prior to leaving. Ken and I saw King Tut...it was awsome!

    xoxo
    Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home